Budget Monitoring/Forensic Audit Unit
- Assisting the Director of Audit in carrying out the day-to-day activities of monitoring and supervising the Department particularly in the area of budget and revenue monitoring and forensic audit operations of the organization.
- Assisting the Director of Audit in developing proper budgeting on revenue monitoring and evaluating audit-related activities that will guarantee regular and up-to-date reports on implementation of the budget of the Commission.
- Assisting the Director of Audit in using problem-solving tools and techniques in the areas of forensic audit and investigations.
- Advising the Director of Audit in the application of specialized knowledge and software in the area of audit and investigation.
- Liaise with all relevant agencies in the area of conducting Value-for-moneyaudit (Performance Audit) so as to ascertain the level of economy, efficiency and effectiveness derived from government projects and programmes as directed by the Director of Audit.